Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kuala Lumpur Trip cum CLICK 14

From Sunday to Tuesday, the EXCOs and selected secondary twos went for a trip ..
in Kuala Lumpur .
First Objective is to bond the EXCOs together and
the second is to select potential secondary twos for next year's EXCO .
Water, Air and Land . All are covered .
It's been a tiring but fun trip ..

Day 1:
Well, Can't sleep the day before, slept at 2.30 +, I guess .
Then woke up at 4.30 .
Waited for MEIHONG at Pending LRT .
while waited for LISI at Fajar LRT .
when we reached the school, its not open yet .
and so waited outside the school .
Then the teachers and everyone came .
Briefing and Mdm Chin told us the Objectives
while Ms Neo gave us a reflection notebook to write out expectations .
went to the bus .
and slept there :D
reached the checkpoint and did the necessary stuffs there .
had some stops and yea !
The highlight of the day is the Kayaking .
totally no experience from it but SURVIVED after hitting a lot of other Kayaks .
SORRY for that ! :(
so anyways, the Kayaking was a challenge to me .
coz I totally dun have any experience but thanks to the rest for the support !
The Lunch and Dinner was SUPERB !
then, reached our 5 STAR HOTEL .
The Hotel's name is BlueWave .
Roomates are ATIKA and JINGYUN .
they had been great !
except for the fact that JINGYUN keep rolling here and there .
I need to keep moving from the centre of the bed to the left .
Nevertheless, IT WAS COMFORTABLE !
before going to bed, we had a soft-skill session .
and played games to keep the spirits up .
and had some sharing with the teachers .
so after the soft-skill , the people went to our room to have a "little" party .
when everyone left, ATIKA played JINGYUN's PSP .
then after that, both of the slept while I continue playing the PSP .
then, when I wanted to sleep, JINGYUN roll here and hug there .
TOUGH MEN !

Day 2 :
Woke up @ 6am to bath .
Then everyone gathered downstairs for the breakfast .
and I kept taking the food .
hahah . EAT ALL YOU CAN . so I took advantage of it .
LOL !
went to BATU CAVES to do some Outdoor Climbing .
It was challenging but I didn't managed to reach the top .
anyways, THANKS TO THE ENCOURAGEMENTS !
after the outdoor, here comes the INDOOR !
went to separate into 3 groups to do 3 different stations .
grouped with CARL, CLARA, ISKANDAR, JONATHAN and WEIQI .
once again, they are GREAT ! totally !
especially during the LADDER !
I should have given up .
but thanks to them, I reached the top !
*3 CHEERS!*
after the 3 stations, went to group with the teachers .
MS NEO, MR SHAMSUL and MRS LEE was in our group .
the MARBLE MANIA was surely the most challenging one .
hahaha .
next is the ISLAND thing and the SPEED CLIMBING .
after the activities, went to go shopping .
bought a bag, purse for the girls and another bag for MEIHONG .
after that, used the money the teachers gave to buy STARBUCKS .
then went to another shopping mall .
there bought another thing .
ZALILAH's presents and some glowing stuffs .
after the shopping, went to PIZZA HUT to have free dinner.
ALL THANKS TO THE CLICK 14 /MAROON 14 .
ahahahha .
went back to hotel .
then I went to bath last coz I WANT TO PLAY IN THE BATHTUB !
heheheheh !
everyone was down the lobby doing their stuffs while I'm playing with WATER .
heheheh .
after that, went down to the lobby too to chit-chat with them ..
Then, after everything, ATIKA, JINGYUN, ZALILAH and I talked non-sense in the room .
hahaha .
then sleep ..

Day 3 :
Woke up @ 7am and bath .
then gathered in the LOBBY again .
and went to check out .
then went to travel to a school there .
met some new friends .
feed the fish .
EAT THE FOOD [ the best part ! ] .
then went to bus to go back to Singapore .
SLEEP all the way to the CheckPoint .
then went for the debrief in school .
which kinda struck me really hard . REALLY REALLY HARD .
so im willing to work really harder .
and meet the expectations that they set for me .
becoz me myself think that I didn't meet my own expectations during this trip .
which makes all the fun not worth it .
but I'll try harder . just see !

Well, now looking forward for the teacher's day .
which is gonna be lead by Zalilah [C] and Hadi [V.C] .
ALL THE BEST GUYS !

No comments: