Saturday, June 28, 2008

Its Been Heaven

It has been HEAVEN for me this few days .
I think being busy is good after all ..
I'm always on mood to do homeworks .
and I'm always spending good times with my 7 wonder ladies .
they had been wonderful.
anyways, Last Night went to watch SYF Opening Ceremony .
Since everyone says its nice.
I SHALL SAY its 1000000X NICE NICE NICE !
hehehehehe .
Zalilah was beside me and she keep dancing and singing .
hahahah . CRAZY TO THE MAX !
as for the objective of why NPCC came there .
to support our 2 SGTS . ASWADI and SUHAILA .
so as for today, went for filming .
in the end, UNFORTUNATELY, FORTUNATELY for some . or perhaps not .
UNFORTUNATELY, we never film .
FORTUNATELY/UNFORTUNATELY, something happend .
anyways, WHATEVERWAYS, i dunno what to day .
Im speechless and stuff like that .
or should i keep scolding .
Im mixed feeling now .
ARGH ! anyways , its been a busy week and im loving it .
Im LOVING MY 7 GIRLS MORE AND MORE !
Oh Gosh, Im being a Lesbian men .
hahahahah .. Im too free so just keep the post for them .


Jing Wen
- Dardar, I enjoy being with you a lot. WHY ? you're always easy to bully . hehehe . really .

Jolene Tan
- Hey steady . you've always been there encouraging everyone ! and thanks for laughing during class . I just look at you and Zanna then you both will look back at me which is weird . I'll sing more in class for you . MUAKS !

Meihong
- You've been a good brother . even though you keep bullying me ! ARGH ! you watch out . heheh .

Min Hsuan
- Hey Super Villain, we're always into action hor ? heheh . you've been great girl. and always with me when it comes to bullying Jing Wen. hehe .

Mian Ru
- My Son . oh wrong . daughter I mean. Whatever, you're striving for, dun give up . We're always here even though you can't see us. stay cute ! [ like me ] JOKES !

Tricia
- Hey Precious ! Hope you're not so upset/scared/afraid or whatever bad feelings you're having now. STAY HAPPY ! We're always, ALWAYS, by your side .

Zanna
- ZANNA ZANNA ZANNA ZANNA , always bully people like me . right ? heheheh . You're always there making me laugh, perhaps everyone laugh . heheheh .

Im not writing my last words, I'm just totally free now even though I havent finish my Geography project . hehehe . anyways, until here .

No comments: