Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BOREDROOM .

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY
KLEINE IMMAH G. MANANSALA
12.06.08

x0x0



Finally ! My Long awaited reunion with my LG during the CDAYL !
Really missed you guys !
Really hope to see those who I want to see ! hehe .
Too Bad those from International Can't join us but it's ok !
See you all on Friday , mates !

So here am I posting .
Today's 11 June if Im not wrong ?
Anyways, Woke up @ 8 am , by my mom .
Accompanied her to go Bangkit .
Then Went back @ 1030 .
Then went back to sleep again . Woke up @ 1.30pm .
Then eat Lunch @ 3 pm .
I went out somewhere out there to buy something .
hopefully, noone will touch it until tomorrow .
or else , I'M DOOMED !
so yeah, at night went to use computer .
asked father if I can go the Family Outing in Pasir Ris .
which is YEA ! YEA ! YEA! YEA !
hehe , so im looking forward to see everyone there ..
hehehe .
So now, I'm running out of thing to do .
Well, tomorrow, gonna play basketball in the morning .
then After 9.30 , all got their own stuffs to do .
meihong in GG , ncos in NP room , cleaning up .
While me ? let me see what Im gonna do tomorrow after 9.30 ..
Well, really looking forward on friday .
oh yah , KL Trip on Sunday ..
still havent pack up .
and havent bought things that I need to buy .
heheheh .
those things can wait , i guess ..
well, until here .

No comments: