Friday, November 03, 2006

He Sux...

Argh.. They are really getting on my nerves!! Shaun and Gavin.. Both of them sux!!! I never do anything, Actually i did tease Shaun.. But does he need to beat me so hard!!... hes so unreasonable to do that.. And it really hurts though.. i nearly cried juz now lorr.. Well, I didn't show them but it really hurts.. They sux.. i hate them both!! They dun have to beat me so many times lorr.. Argh.. Damn him.. Argh... Futhermore, he go say i'm jelous with Harvey and Emelda.. heller, why should I!!!??? I liked somebody else.. More handsome lorr!!! And i've got nothing to do with both of them... If they wanna stead, support them lorr.. If they dun wan to stead, support them also lorr.. Shaun makes story anyhow!! He really sux lorr.. i really hate him.. Argh.. Shaun go and Die!! Ur getting on my nerves!! Grrrr...

No comments: