Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today was the Zhenghua Secondary Camp.. And its was quite fun lorr.. But I'll like the camp if have wet games.. Yoohhoo.. I like wet games !!! Love it !! i aslo tried the Abseiling.. Very Fun !! But I was sOoOo scared lorr But I'm ok lah.. No injured yoohhoo.. ahaha..

I also realised today that i really dunno the story so i shouldn't judge them.. But I really dunno the whole story lorr.. i think I juz keep quiet for a while then let them solve it.. Or i juz pretend that I still hate them?? Maybe lah.. I really dunno.. But I know hu to side.. Well, lets juz say.. I side whats I think is right.. Well, juz tell me if i side the wrong person and I wun side anyone already.. But i feel like forgiving her already leh.. But not him... Well, am i that too easy to please to forgive her.. i dunno.. Well, wether they hate her or not.. I'm out of it.. Juz forgive her lah.. but not the other her.. shes enough..

No comments: