Sunday, November 26, 2006

Today, we went church and My Youth teacher give as homework.. NO WAY!!!.. we waited for long.. long.. time before we go home.. becozthey have a meeting.. duh... so I play drums.. then i get bored so I used guitar.. So sians.. Then.. it was raining.. woohoo.. can take taxi.. actually, we shouldn't be taking taxi but.. the taxi juz went there.. haha.. About 3 pm.. We reached home.. then I sleep.. until about 6 pm... isn't that obvios that my hobby is sleeping.. hahha.. Well, until here.. I still haven't made my school.. but I'll tell you.. my thoughts about my Secondary Schools.. ..

1. Kranji Secondary School
2. Chua Chu kang Secondary School
3. West Spring Seocndary School
4. Dunearn Secondary School
5. Zhenghua Secondary School
6. Bukit View Secondary School

I must be dreaming.. my 1st and 2nd choice i shure won't go in.. but i juz put it to fill my choices.. duh.. My agregate only few school accept.. But I dunno if I should put Bukit View as my 5th or 6th.. Zhenghua or Bukit View.. walao.. I'm really confused.. Maybe Zhenghua.. becoz its neared liao.. they say Bukit View not nice and all those things.. but when i went to the Bukit View page.. they have gold for Special/Express , Silver for Normal, and Silver for i dunno.. but they have 3 star.. 1 gold 2 silver for whatever reason.. 1 pple say its not nice.. but 2 pple aslo say its nice.. i dunno.. HELP... NEED some HElP.. I wan you to tag me by today.. or its too late.. Ahahaha...

No comments: