Sunday, November 12, 2006

Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people...This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!

1. Sherry
2. Hafizah
3. Emelda
4. Xenia
5. Kerencia
6. Farah Hannah
7. Guan Poh
8. Wee Kang
9. Azini
10. Yu Sheng
11. Mei Peng

How did you meet 10?
_x_ My P5 classmates lorr..

What would you do if you had never met 6?
_x_ Suicide ?? Joke!!

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
_x_ Yah..

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
_x_ farah abd hafizah.. yah... they dated wif me..

Do you think 1 is pretty?
_x_ Sherry ?! *vomit*.. yah yah yah.. Shes pretty !

Tell me something about number 11
Mei Peng..
_x_ Cute
_x_ Councillor
_x_ my classmate..

How do you know 8?
He killed my friend !! JOKE.. hahah.. my P5 classmate..

Would you ever go on a date with number 5?
yah.. we dated wf our other friends in our school canteen..

What's 7's favorite color?
baboon? Pink ? Purple ?

What would you do if 2 confessed he liked you?
Fyze ? walao..

Fact about 9 :
Azini ?
_x_ Gud in English..

Who is 6 going out with?
maybe him..

Who is number 5 to you ?
_x_ My friend..

Would you ever live with 11?
No way!!

Is 2 single?
yah I think so..

How much does 3 mean to you?
a friend i can always treasure..

What do you think about 1?
Sherry Tan Wan Ting..
_x_ Pwetty
_x_ Prefect
_x_ Clever

What's the best thing about number 8?
NOTHING !

What do you dislike about number 10?
Hes too clever !

No comments: