Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today, I went to Lucky Plaza in Orchard Road to buy something there.. so i go there.. Well, i took 190 bus.. and the bus was damn crowded.. DAMN CROWDED .. when I reached there.. i went inside.. and there was not many person.. maybe becoz its a Weekday.. But I'm 100% sure.. if u go to Lucky Plaza on Sunday.. Almost every space of the mall is filled wif pple.. so.. I went to 3rd floor.. to buy something.. then I ask the shop owner for somethings.. and she said they dun have.. becoz bawal ... so i go to 4th level.. and i went to some shops.. Then I went inside this Filipino shop.. However, i cannot find it.. so i went out.. then suddenly, the owner suddenly ask me "anong hinahanap mo?" in EL.. its "wad do you need".. so I told her what i need.. then she ask me how many.. then i told her.. Well, Its kept though.. so I juz kept quite.. Then the fun part is when i was going home.. I went to Orchard MRT station to cross the underpass.. then I went to the other end.. Well, the bus stop i was searching for was GONE!!.. becoz the place is under construction.. The bus stop should be on my right.. but instead its on my left!! so i refused that bus stop and continue walking to my right.. When i was getting further and further.. It was a dead end.. so I walked to my left.. hoping that the bus stop in my left was the bus stop i was looking for.. and guess what.. i was right.. I waste my time walking so far.. and i looked like an idiot.. duh.. then there was 2 buses one is 171 ans the other one is 190.. I dunno if 171 leads to the destination I was going to.. later i go to Marina instead so i took 190.. Well, 190 got only 3 pple inside(excluding the driver).. and further more it was a long bus.. so I sit there.. and looked at the window.. and I saw the raffles girls school.. Well, i think the RGSC NPCC was having a training becoz i can see them from the bus.. i think its either NPCC, NCC, or PE lessons.. Well, its was such fun...

No comments: