Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happenings this week..

OMG, I did not post for a long time.. Well, I can juz remember what i did on Monday till now... So I'll update you day by day.. Ok? Well, lets getting started..

Monday..
Well, I'm kinda excited this day coz its the P6 games Day.. but as normal day, its kinda boring lorr... That day is the P2 leadership camp.. Actually, its non of my bussiness lorr.. But, Mrs Ong dun allow Emelda to go so i replaced her.. Emelda was so dissappointed.. They were practising the Musical this year.. We went to hall and Meet Angle(this is the spelling i know) there.. We went to our groups.. And i thought i was group 2.. then i become group 1.. u guess whats my group name.. UNO.. hahah.. Well, its kinda nice name.. Hafizah, Yu Sheng, Zulhilmi, Fitri, Qasrina and I start making cheers for our group.. If you wanna see our group cheer go to Hafizah's blog... She got all the cheers.. The one i love the most is the clap thingy.. hafizah and I kept doing it lorr.. Very nice duh... Then we get to know each other.. After sometime.. We lost our container that comtains our points.. OMG.. Luckily, Yu Sheng found it.. Then Angle scold us lorr.. haha.. But NVM.. Its kinda fun.. Especially the woosh.. WE WON!!.. hahaha.. I'm all wet... lorrr.. They wet me lorr.. Aiya.. Luckily, I'm not sick today.. About 3 pm All the P6s gathered in the Assembly Area.. Well, I'm once again wet becoz of the Games.. hahaha... i really miss it lorr.. Wet all over.. LOVE IT.. hahah.. I'm group 7.. After the games.. We recieved our formal photos from Mr Rafik.. Well, I dun like that photo... But nvm.. its there already.. I once again go up to the hall and see our groups prefromance.. We won 3rd.. too bad... but nvm.. 3rd is good too lorr....

Tuesday..
As usual... go to school.. Sherry was sick liao.. haha.. Of course.. They poured her water the day before lorr..Well, its kinda boring lorr... But i won $0.50.. hahaha.. Well, I stay back for fun.. Then hafizah and farah decided to go Lot 1.. We take neos.. We addicted already sia..haha.. Then we went back to school.. thats all for tha day...

Wednesday..
This is today.. We go Lot 1 again.. take neos and go home.. Well, its really kinda boring today.. But i won't tell you what really happens beocz.. Its really what.. so until that lorr....

Well, thats what i can remember this few days so until here.. tata!!

No comments: