Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today, I chat with hafizah and she say her mother is watching "Saan Ka Man Naroroon" ... hahah.. and she asked what is the sotry of that show.. I told her, I forgotten.. Becoz i have watched sooo many shows.. and I really did follow that show.. Of course.. I'm watching different channel.. haha.. And Sad to say... my friends dun like each other.. argh.. why must they dun like each other.. Can they like each other back.. Well, maybe... they dun like each other in the internet.. but they like each other in person.. JOKE.. well, juz make fun of that thing.. They can dun like each other but dun talk about the other person lorr.. then ok.. Well, not really ok.. *phew* I feel like regreting to go that school.. Duh!! many pple wanna go to that school!!! many Zhenghua Primary Pupil wanna go to that school.. Aiyo.. I'm gonna see the same faces again.. Well, Hafizah gonna see Haiekal in Swiss Cottage.. and she say its bad to see a 1 boring face again.. But look at me.. I'm gonna see about 50 sames faces.. who's worse?? Well, I got no choice they aslo wanna choose that school.. huhuhu.. Well, of course I'm gonna meet different pple from other schools too.. Many of them.. haha.. Well, too sad I'm not gonna see my clever friends becoz they go to the high agregates school.. u know what i mean.. school like Swiss Cottage.. Bukit Panjang Govt High.. Schools like that..

Today also I ate Lemon Chicken.. Hmm.. very nice.. my mother bought 1.. after i ate that.. i wanna buy more.. woohooo.. its so damn nice.. and I'm so dman hungry.. I'm not eating since the night before.. so i bought 2 more.. haha.. hey, dun think I ate all.. I only ate the first 1.. and the other piece my brother ate.. Argh.. hahah.. ok.. until here.. I'm looking forward to the Sec 1 posting results..

No comments: