Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How long didn't i post?? hmm.. for quite some time.. But I'll tell you what happened last few days..

Sunday:
Church day.. and I went upstairs for my duty.. haha.. What kind of duty?? To take care the childrens.. Well, its quite fun doing that.. becoz its fun.. haha.. so after that.. i went to plaza to meet Emelda and Sherry.. then I think I went there about 12.45 then i went to library and back to macdo.. Aiyo.. if only you know what i do to past my time.. then i decided to go home.. by the time i went out side, I saw Sherry.. then we went Macdo.. then Emelda go down and we started our meeting.. then we went around plaza and waited for Xenia.. then we went library.. and then about 3.30 i went home....

Monday:
About 9 am my friend called me and asked me to go to her house.. so about 11 am i went to her house.. When I reacher there.. We went to Greenridge Sec.. Then we went inside.. When we reached there.. We ask the guard for directions inside.. then after we bought her books, we have trouble carrying her books.. duh.. its so heavy.. the plastic almost broke liao.. haha.. then when we reached her house. Her brother ask her to go to his school.. so we went to West View.. then after that.. We went to plaza.. We bought Sweet talk.. woohoo.. then we went back to her house then sleep..

Tuseday:
Nothing special.. I woke up at 12.. ahaha..

No comments: