Friday, August 11, 2006

Back to school

Topday, quite ok lorr... ANd someone greeted me that I did not expected... I donn't even know how he know Its my birthday... And you know, my friend Amira from 6Nobility was like so damn happy to see that guy.. Because she really liike that guy who greeted me.. whahaha.... I won't tell you who is he for now.. Maybe hes beside you.. Who knows only him.. and me.. If Amira reads this now.. She gonna kill me.. haha.. But I really did not expect him to greet me.. Well.. I f you are reading this.. THANKZ ANYWAYZ... Now.. Back to classroom.. Well, same time.. We get an award becoz we did all the questions.. Not all but some still did not do.. We Group 8 rawkz.. I don't know If we have the most stars.. but I'm still hoping we have after Evangeline took away 7 stars.. So many... Well forget it.. We still earned more than seven.. I hope.. Well.. until here..

No comments: