Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Todae, I recieved my papers.. My My EL is quite good when Mrs Ong say it is 70/100.. Quite good lorr... And my Science quite bad lorr.. 66.. sOo low one.. Well, better study hard next time.. This will be the last time I'm having exam in Primary school so I have to do my very best.. I forgot to tell you that my class got bloggie.. the url is http://www.valouriianss06.blogspot.com you can go and check it out urself.. And please leave some comment lorr.. whahha.. hey, my teacher dun knoe our class got blog.. Later she scold us that we still got time to make the blog..hahaha... Its a secret okkei.. Well.. I planned to tell her lorr.. We just want the class to have a blogg wad.. cannot meh.. hahah.. Aiya.. my class got so many fail in Maths n Science lorr.. 10 each.. so ashame of it.. As for me.. They kept teasing me nonsense.. I tried to give up but i just can't lorr... Gud Luck for me..

No comments: