Monday, August 14, 2006

Last Saturday, I went to my friend's house, we practise our dance... After that I went to shurch... So boring... i can't even do my homework there! Aiya.. Really I'm bored to death that time... BORED TO DEATH lorr... Then yesterday was our Church Anniversary... It was okkie only... Not so boring.. And you we dance lorr.. And we make a lot of mistakes.. so many.. you bet.. After that we wnet @ the back of the hall... So boring lorr... I think I slept lorr.. No.. How could I sleep in that time.. So noisy.. Then just now, my teacher gave us just okkie homework.. Not so many lorr... Whaha.. Celebrate.. then Dzul show me this thingy.. 'a girl taking off her eyes..' yuck.. so damn you know.. Where does he get those damny thingys.. So disgusting lorr... Then we saw this "gangsters of greenrige sec.." so fierce lorr.. I think Its 10 of them.. I just think so.. They scary sial..

No comments: