Friday, August 25, 2006

Last Tuesday was our EL Prelim and LC... Well, the EL is quite easy and the LC is quite enjoyable though the EL Paper 2 is quite hard... The most part I liked is the open ended.. Its about living in year 20xx... The technology is damn good.. And my answers is quite related to the question.. However, I'm not sure about the grammar.. Yesterday, Amira from 6 Nobility make me wait for her soOo long... She say I meet her @ gate 2 then when I came there, she went home already.. I went to her house of course... Well, its quite enjoyable lorr.. However, when I reached school this fazli guy from 5 Honesty teas me lorr.. He damn bad leh.. Told me those stupid humor... Its juz a humor lorr.. Nothing should buy that humor.. That is sOoO damn stupid.. And Heller... Its obviously not true.. They made them themselves... But at least, my teacher don't entertain humors from others... hahaha.. And i juz need to overcome it in 4 more months.. and next year no more stupid humors... whahaha... Todae is Mother Tongue language exam.. Well, its quite fun coz i dun have any MT.. However, we need to do a Practise paper of maths... Its damn hard... Then, my teacher let us in the 6R room.. while the 6R pupils were having their MT exams.. After recess, then those who dun have MT come to the library and discussed the answers in the practise papers we did... We did nopt even realised it was time already.. When we are coming up.. We saw Mrs Chin in the staircase.. She scold us lorr... Coz we were noisy.. Luckily, she did not punished us.. ahahaha.... Well... i really need some sleep cause I nearly sleep @ the classroom..

No comments: