Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Today is ma Science paper... Well, Its very hard!!!.. Superhard.. The booklet B, I juz do it anyhow.. Well.. I asl recieve my Maths and EL.. My EL was damn low lorr... My Maths quite good lorr.. whahah... I won't tell you.. lorr.. My teacher also scold us for doing so bad in Science.. Well.. Guan Poh got 30/60.. duh.. I thought he very clever.. then Kok Sheng got 36.. I don't expect him to get more than Guan Poh lorr... What a day.. I thought I fail Maths coz.. my class got 10 failures.. i wonder who are they?? hehe.. The good news is.. I'm not one of them.. whahah.. I got nothing special to write lorr.. Ah.. tomorrow we got P.E... Yeah!! For soO long time, we don't have any P.E. lorr.. I'm really looking forward to it.. haha.. if i fail Science.. I dun know what to do.. It sOO hard.. lorr..

No comments: