Thursday, August 17, 2006

PSLE Oral..

Omg! PSLE oral tomorrow.. what to do?? We still have homework lorr.. I'm the last one to be test lorr.. And I am wif 6N, 6L and 6P and Of course 6V.. Now I understand why I am the last one.. coz.. my class is the last in the list(logically)... haha.. How to studt the oral.. I can only study the reading lorr.. My reading not so bad lorr.. I could get 5-6 marks easlily.. whaha.. I wish I could get 10 marks in the reading lorr.. At least I could make my teacher happy..(for the first time!! JOKE!!) However, I could still prapare tomorrow.. coz I don't have any Mother Tongue.. I can sleep very late and wake up very late also.. But we still have homework.. Aiya.. When can I finish my homework.. Aha! I know after PSLE then we can enjoy ourselves... I hope to finish this exams and go to secondary school... whaha.. But I will totally miz Zhenghua lorr... I don't even know which school to go yet.. Can you suggest which school to take.. PLZ.. no girls' school!!

No comments: