Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well, my English Paper 1 not bad.. but.. i dun know if I can pass lorr.. My Paper 2 I dun know if i can.. I'm not ready to take exam yet.. I really dun know.. I'm much more ready for PSLE.. Today, exam is just nothing for me.. Prelim is just NOTHING.. However PSLE is a treasure.. a treasure I always treasure.. And today I saw my class photo.. It is very nice lorr... Especially the fun photos.. I ordered 3 photos. Actually, all photos are from my class... i won't order other classes lorr... today, hafizah also went to ma house for nothing... she did not even do her homewrok there.... whahaha... Well, I also did not do mine whahaha... Quite boring today.. Got nothing to do... haha.. and Hafizah kept naggign me about the photos in my hp... hay.. She so naughty.. If you are reading this message hafizah.. NO OFFENCE.. whahaha

No comments: