Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WEEEEE !
Long time no Blog sia..
hehe .
hhhhhmmmm.. Since when didn't I post ?
hu cares.
okk..
so today is DUTY again.
haha.
I do sec 1s .
quite ok.
except for people inside classroom calling my name .
and all those craps.
two word, NOT FUNNY .
Seriously .
haha..
I shall not spoil everyone's moods..
so Lets get this started !
hhhmmmm..
firstly, duty.
hehe..
first thing in the morning.
after i reached the classroom..
RUSHED to the office .
then see Lee Rong..
ok..
then everybody came..
My mentor should be with me to take the sec 3s..
However, NOBODY take sec 1..
so I volounteer lah..
then got one sec 2 or 3 guy came..
Then becom my so-called-mentor for the day .
lolz.
then its Geography .
sian .
as usual .
hehe..
next is English.
normal.
Actually everythings NORMAL.
lolz.
nothing happne much..
except for waiting for my house gate to open..
from 3 pm to 6 pm
i waited for the gate to open !
then I almost sleep !
SLEEP outside my house .
toot .
then when my brother came..
then i rushed in..
then sleep.
muahahaha..
then wake up at 8 ++ ..
d0ing homework .
lolz.
hehe..
still cannot find my calculator .
sobsob .
haiz.
ii think in eed to buy another one..
SERIOUSLY .
before thursday came .
lolz.
BLOGGING OFF !

No comments: