Tuesday, July 10, 2007

School ;

ok.. today, i was nearly late..
NEARLY..
when I was at the traffic light,
i heard the bell sia..
then go run..
until reached classroom..
haha..
luckily, i 'm not late..
*phew*
then sec 1 to 3 councillors..
then go there..
and..
Zuhairi tell us what is our duty..
My duty is every Tuesday, Sec 3s ..
so, will start next week lah..
muahahaha !
then start the day with Geography, Mrs Soon..
lolz.
then some more, teacher ask me collect all the file ..
aiy0..
then ask me to do her laptop..
to take out the plugs and all those things..
durhh..
ii dunno how to do those things..
but still can guess what to do..
and I did it PERFECTLY !
wooohoo !
*claps-claps*
then next was ENGLISH LANGUAGE .
Well, for 1 hour..
NO TEACHER !
mei hong and ii went to general office..
but they say got teacher..
HOWEVER, there is NO TEACHER at all..
but nvm..
get to enjoy the EL ..
after that is Literature..
well, same ..
NO TEACHER..
coz EL and Literature teacher is the SAME..
muahahaha !!
lolz.
so evil !
then MATHS !
MATHS TEST 1 !!
lolz..
well, dunno if i will get full marks..
becoz i was rushing the last question..
and i dunno if my presentation is ok..
PRESENTATION COST 2 marks lehh..
so if my presentation so darn toot..
then no hope liao...
muahahah..
but HOPEFULLY..
will PASS liao..
lolz..
after that then mother tongue..
sleep liaoz.
hahaha..
then after that mother tongue..
ANOTHER mother tongue..
in Ghim Moh..
ii really dislike it..
TOTALLY !
haha..
and 100% I FAILED the test !
muhahahahaha !!
well, don't really care if i fail..
coz I'm not a Japanese nor a Chinese..
durhh.. if my English..
in letters already..
can get low marks in test..
how a about another language..
in different writings..
of coz will fail lah..
then go to plaza and..
buy the materials to make the ITALY flag..
groupings again..
ii wonder if i ask my group mates for money they will pay or not??
if they dun pay right..
then 4get about me bringing the flag on Thursday..
coz..
i have ENOUGH !
i wun provide EVERYTHING of them..
NOT ANYMORE !
hmph !
blogging off !
waiting for the ice-cream to come..
yumyum..
hahah..

No comments: