Friday, July 06, 2007

Fried Day ; CCA days !

Well, today as usual..
we had NPCC..
last we don't have..
becoz for ii dunno what reasonss..
well, its last week btw..
Weekend again..
haiz..
Well, hhhmm..
dunno why I'm so sad..
maybe..
I'll go to that..
TERROR PLACE..
of Ghim Moh..
Haizzz..
I hope it will end SOON..
by faith..
BY FAITH !
hehe..
thats the only happiness I want..
HAPPINESS..
ok..
so let me try to tell SOMEtoot..
a message..
YOU LOOK AT THE MIRROR FIRST !
Well, you should know who the message is from..
That so-called-gay..
If you think..
i will die if you don't 4give me..
YOU TOTALLY WRONG !
becoz..
firstly, i didn't do anything to you..
secondly, i'm not scared of you
thirdly, i'm not letting you bully Jing Wen !
NEVER !
still threaten people !
you think you what !
BIG BULLY izzit?
you think first lah !
still calling me for what ?!?
wan me say sorry izzit?
EXPLAIN arh?
how many times must we explain ?
100 times arh?
and PLEASE lah..
your the first guy who has a girl-like attitude..
who wants people apologize to them..
BE A MAN ok ?
if you want us apologize..
then..
you must do 100 good deeds !
which is i dunno if you can do or not..
becoz all you know to do is..
TO LOSE TEMPER !
haiya..

btw, Adam Goh is very quite today..
TODAY ;
if he stays like that for the rest of his life..
it will be nicer..
we will have more peaceful lessons..
and less wrinkles for the teachers..
and less white hair for the teachers..
hhhmmmm..
ok what else?
ok blogging off !

No comments: