Saturday, July 21, 2007

SAD TODAY ;

lolz.
heehe..
today so sian.
so boring .
so lifeless .
NO SCHOOL ;
hurhur ;
NO SCHOOL NO FUN ;
NO CHURCH NO FUN ;
aiyoo..
sian lehh ..
I wake up @ 1 ++ PM ..
lolz.
haha..
I was so tired yesterday lorr..
keep marching .
hehehe..
but fun ..
lolz..
Wan sleep somemore..
but I wan use computer ..
hheheh..
ok..
LET ME ADVERTISE 1e4'2007 classblog !
http://www.1e4two00seven.blogspot.com
visit and tag !
no SPAM or Mr Tan will kill you ..
Seriously ..
hehhe ...
lollz.
i got nothing better to do ..
really ..
lollz..
so what now ?
today I wake up and use computer .
i think thats a boring life right ?
ii think i cabn write something tomorrow ..
AND I WAN T GREY JERSEY FOR P.E.
aahhhhh !!
I need it on Tuesday lehh ..
but i still dun have ..
sad sad right ..
AHHHH !
I wan grey !!!
seriously !
really really want it !
sob !
off !

No comments: