Sunday, July 29, 2007

SUNDAY !

Well, today woke up @ 12 pm !
wakakakakaak !
Well, I'm very tired ok !
becoz of running here and there .
My Brain did I GREAT part too !
GOOD JOB LEGS AND BRAINS !
you really help me loads yesterday .
my HEART did a lousy job .
haha.
BUT NVM .
I LOVE MY HEART !
so I won't give it to anybody .
lolz.
JOKES !
haha .
haix .
phew .
TIRED .
SAD .
ANGRY HAPPY ;)
relax .
but not my brain .
still thinking becoz of the maths .
haix .
Seriousy, CHEMISTRY is very HARD !
becoz , ii dun have enough knowledge .
haix .
hope to cope with it .
STRESS is the word !
haha !
dun feel like laughing .
i keep THINKING and THINKING .
NON-STOP !
really !
CHURCH is GREAT and WILL always be GREAT !
GOD is the BEST !
went to plaza to buy PENS !
ii love PENS !
really !
but my pens are going to be extinct .
so i keep buying to preserve them .
or its either my brother .
STEALING them .
argh !
I'M REALLY NOT HAPPY !
ok .
thats all I have inside my pocket .
BLOGGING OFF !

No comments: