Tuesday, July 17, 2007

wadever . anything .

hhmmm..
today is my duty..
and guess what..
I dunno liao..
hahaha..
then Zuhairi asked me if its my duty or not..
Then I say..
"hhmmm.. either today or tomorrow".
then he say its today..
then i quickly run to the office..
lolz.
hahaha..
then dunno what to do..
arrenging the files..
then they say..
go run now..
then teacher's are waiting..
PENGZ!
then me and pascal go run like hell..
then I'm in sec 3
lolz.
after that..
then go back class lorr..
go play something during Maths Lesson..
Fun lehh !!
the most fun lesson in Maths..
hahaha..
and get to have full marks for the Class Test..
woohooo !!
tricia also have full marks..
HIGH-5 !
then its P.E.
i dunno where what..
so I wear both my grey shirt and P.E. shirt..
lolz..
then they ask me if I'm ok or not..
at the end, I go take out my P.E.
they say very hot liaoz..
so i take out lah..
then run to the classroom with Mei Hong..
then saw next teacher..
Well, 15 min of scoldings.
15 min of lessons..
Can beat that ?
ok .. ii know you can ..
lolz..
then mother tongue..
higher mother tongue pple go back class..
maybe, their teacher not around..
then chat with tricia and mian ru..
hhmmm..
after that..
EL..
then Aez.
then go plaza .
then ?
thats all .
yah.
lolz.
BLOGGING OFF !

No comments: