Saturday, July 07, 2007

TAG REPLIES FOR 'SOMEONE' scared to show HIS name !

SOMEONE with an IP Adress of 116.14.32.36 ..
Please kindly use the name that your parents give you..
and the name is your Birth Certificate..
ok.. I actually know who you are..
becoz you tag my blog before..
and WITH your name in it ?
How I did it?
TECHNOLOGY !
use your brain a bit !
And if you think I look down on CCAs.
I shouldn't have joined Pets Care in the first place !
and I should have hated my friends..
becoz their from NCC, GG and DANCE club !
which is counted as "OTHER CCAs"
and what makes you think i look down on other CCA?
You also look down on my CCA what ?!?
so what if scouts got chinese drums and all those things..
and so what if I'm a girl ?
you think GUYS is the only one can do things izzit ?
NOW, your looking down on GIRLS !
and as MR TAN say's NPCC got NOTHING to do with NS..
and FINE if I started it ..
Well, I'll end this NOW !
if you dun want to end this now ..
then not my problem anymore..
so leave my blog alone..
coz I banned you !

No comments: