Monday, July 30, 2007

Spot Check !

Well, today's monday and the school starts at 8.30 .
hehe .
late right .
but its totally great !
hope everyday , it will be like this .
but everyday, will go home at 3 !
which is NO NO to me .
lolz.
Today, start the lesson with English Literature .
English very fun for me becoz of the teacher .
she totally rocks !
hehe !
then Maths, which is NO COMMENT .
then recess !
ENGLISH AGAIN !
then Science , Mother Tongue then assembly .
Assembly got "SURPRISE" spot check .
then I clip my hair and all those things.
just not to stay back @ the blue room !
I got one goal with me during this 4 years in Zhenghua .
NO BLUE ROOM !
so, Fonrtunately, I'm not caught .
becoz there's nothing to be caught .
hehe .
Then after that , take the concent form from NPCC .
then Bolwing !
haha. 4-steps really fun !
REALLY REALLY FUN !
hope to play freely .
haha..
and i still got something to add .
While practising, I fall down when the coach ask us to gather .
I FALL DOWN!
with a 1 dollar on my knee !
what is this ???!!!!!
totally pain lorr !
hurhur !
but still can laugh .
Actually I just laugh so they won;t think its very pain ..
haha .
IT WORKS !
then happy happy play !
lolz.
hehe.
then Mei Hong and I watch the NDP rehearsal .
then see NPCC and Girl Guides notice board .
then thats all !
and I'm SLEEPY !
BLOGGING OFF !

JOLENE the great
JEICHIEL the best
TRICIA the number one
MEI HONG the soul
JING WEN the pro
MIN HSUAN the clever
MIAN RU the CUTE
ZANNA the huh

haha !

No comments: