Saturday, February 02, 2008

POSTING !

Finally !
I had the chance to post for a LOOOOONG time ..
happy ?!?
I know you are !
Ok ..
since i missed a lot ..
Im gonna start from yesterday .
so Im going to start !!!!

Well, I set the alarm clock @ 5.45 ..
but ended waking up @ 6.30 ..
hehehehehe ..
so went to school .
I forgot who I saw and who din I saw ..
so gonna skip that ..
then rusehd up prepare my HALF U and Arts .
Every friday, I sure have a lot to carry ..
poor me ..
so anyways, went up then talk talk with NPCC people ..
I also forgot who ..
hehehehe ..
then realised that i forgot my English Homework, I hurried ..
like siao ..
hahahah ..
then blah blah blah ..
after school is more interesting ..
So I waited for the Science Teacher to tell me where to go for the enrichment...
ended up waiting for NO ONE !
haixx ..
so i went to canteen to look for my fellow squadmates ..
and guess what , I LOST MY EZLINK !
but anyways, I went to the general office and it was there ..
FAST ehh ?
so went to Fajar Secondary School to board our bus to go HOME TEAM ACADEMY .
on the way there, saw our Sec 3s ..
then we like " hey, the sec 3s ! the ces 3s ! "
hahahaha...
ended up seeing some of them only ..
LOL !
then the training is usual ..
Learnt some Baton Drills .
hehehe ..
after that , went back to school for CNY BBQ !
Saw some of the Sirs and even the Alumnis and Sec 5s .
hehehehe ..
then play some games ..
after the went home @ about 11 !
then staight away went to SLLEEEEPPP !

As for today !
woke up @ 7.30 !
but put the alarm clock @ 6.30 !
hehehehe ..
anyways, went in school for Campcraft training ..
then do some basic round lashing ..
then kana punished ..
i really think we deserve it ..
its like "SLACKING TRAINING" ..
so hopefully, by the next training, its gonna be a CAMPCRAFT TRAINING ..
so went on and on ..
went to Greenridge to eat ..
and then to plaza ..
to do PROJECT !
then go home and do homework ..



TAKEN FROM HTA while waiting for the bus .

No comments: