Wednesday, February 20, 2008

YEA !
finally !
get to post something !
Well, stop calling me PJC !
coz it was never my name .
and for those people who keep calling me PJC ..
I seems nice to you but I was imganing that I was killing you !
HMPH !
hahaha .
just joking ..
anyways, I had been very busy with school works .
or either Im Sleeping becoz Im TIRED !
anyways, what shall I post ?
Well, just went from the camp ..
then what ?
hhhhmmmm ..
Well, its really tiring ..
from ZHENGHUA to SINGAPORE ZOO ..
beat that ?
Then got Sports Hits ..
oh yah ..
i forgot to say ..
Is it yesterday ?
Mian Ru and I signed up for biscus ? discus ?
whatever ..
and I got 2nd ..
while Mian Ru got 3rd ..
wakakakakaka ..
this is so funny !
can't believe it lehh ..
first time throw and still can get 2nd ..
we siao siao dehh ..
WELL ?
what can I say ?
anyways, ALL THE BEST FOR THE CAMPCRAFT COMPETITION , GUYS !

No comments: