Wednesday, February 06, 2008

happy CHINESE new year !

HELLO DEAR READERS !
well, today's Chinese New Year Ever .
so Im writting in RED COLOUR ..
to celebrate ..
hehehehe ..
and I'm having my dinner @ 12 ..
coz I haven't eaten my dinner .
hahahah .
See ? I can celebrate my own CNY ..
why can't you ..
and guess what ? ..
and Im feeling better !
but still can cough like a THUNDER !
wanna hear it ?
Well, if you heard me coughing in school maybe YES !
hehehe anyways .
We did backstage duty today ..
asked people to hurry up, get dressed and all the stuffs ..
It FUN !
hehehehe ..
somemore, got Lion Dance .
Its like SO REAL !
and after CNY , went back to primary school which was CLOSED @ 12 .
so din get to go in ..
POOR US !
instead, went to plaza ..
haiyz .
MEIHONG meet her ex-classmates and MR SOH .
LOL .
then they planning to go his house on Friday ..
and guess what, I CAN TAG ALONG !
hee !
after that, MEIHONG went home then meet with SHERRY and CHIN YI ..
then talk talk talk ..
@ about 4 + .
home sweet home ..
then took 966 from Pending LRT ..
I lazy to walk la ..
you must know how far my house from the LRT ..
its like 2 flats and 2 carparks away ..
somemore, its like going up a hill ..
haiz .
anyways, my school is having a JOGATHON .
any one wants to donate ?
FREE WILL one ..

Im not forcing you know ...
hehehheeh ...
Well, to all People who is celebrating CNY tonight !
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !

No comments: