Friday, February 22, 2008

IRRITATED !

Alamak .
I wonder why am I keeping myself so busy ?
Well, its not the I want to trash it all ..
but I realized I'M VERY BUSY ..
I think I should relax for a while ..
Anyways, Ill start from yesterday ..
Well, NPCC participated into this Youth Olymics ..
and we supported the Guides and Scouts ..
I took some pics la ..You'll se in the end of this posts ..
hhhmmmmm .. After that,
I only remember going to Esplanade ..
It's really fun !
Too bad camera's not allowed ..
If Not, I'd taken a picture of it ..
heheheheheh ..
Well, after that, went to Macdonald with ZUANG HAO(is it with 'H'), RAIHAN, ILHAM, AHMAD did I miss out someone ?
so went home at 1bout 11 ++++
coz I scared the LRT gone ..
I dun want to walk you know ..
so blah blah ..
then , when I went home prepared my Half U ..
I was really sleepyyy ...
AS IN SLEEEPPPPYYYY !!
heheheh ..
then today, woke up @ 6.30 ..
unusually late !
I used to wake up @ 6 !
hahaha ..
then went to school with my sleepy face ..
But I still looks alive ..
heheheheheh ..
anyways, to some people who keep calling me PALOMAR !!!
STOP CALLING ME PALOMAR ! or PJC !
I have a name of my own !!
then still dare me to kill you !
I'll pinch you instead ..
muahahahaa ..
OK. im getting carried away ..
so today is FRIDAY !
wooohooo ..
you knows what that means ?
its HTA day !!
well to those people who dun know what is HTA ..
its is HOME TEAM ACADEMY !
so before that , got Science, English, Arts and Maths ..
IM loving English and Arts ..
hehehehehe ..
English, we created a song ..
The tune is Because of You by Neyo ..
Before that, DARRELL and I sang a duet ..
dunno the title of the song ..
but everyone was like looking at us ..
but WHO CARES !
we still sing an sing ..
hahahahah ..
then we sang the Because you love me song ..
hahahah ..
Ill sing for you some time ..
anyways, Arts we draw on a Canvass Paper ..
then paint paint ..
then Maths ..
After that, went for Science Enrichment ..
Which is canceled lorr ..
Alamak ..
when I can't make it, they have enrichment ,
when I can make it, They dun have ..
WALAO eh !
anyways, went to HTA ..
and was welcomed by this Chua Chu Kang guys ..
who think they are so good ..
I also wonder why they know my name ..
Stupid hor ..
anyways, sadly, din get a goodie bag !
coz of FAJAR PEOPLE !
argh !
WTH sia !!
anyways I shall end my introduction here ..
Ill start with the real thing ..

Well, if you know, Im not really happy with SOMEONE ..
ARGH ! It just sux men !
FLIRT HERE and there ..
SHOUT here and there ..
ACT cute here and there ..
NOT TIRED MEHH ?
some more, treat everything as a joke ..
Well, I'll just call it socializing ..
which means I CAN DO THAT ALSO .
and SO CAN YOU (readers) ..
Im so damn pissed off !!!!!!!!!!!!
OH DAMN IT !
why am I wasting my time in such things ..
Its like the first time Im writing a post to someone I dun really like ..
FIRST TIME !
Well, I refuse to care about it ..
and just accept you to the society ..
but MANY PEOPLE has the same feeling as me ..
so I was encouraged to continue ..
which means my raging feeling is NOT CHANGE ..
ARGH ! Well, actually , we let it off last year and early this year ..
but you keep doing things imperfectly *not wrong not correct* ..
AAAHHHHHHHH ..
I feel like forgetting it ...
but, AIYA !
Ill be as childish as I like ..
becoz people below 18 are called CHILDREN !

well, NO ONE is perfect !
I know but !!! aiya ..
only people who knows will understand .
so HECK CARE !
and seems like there are some people who still sides her ..

well, nvm ..

Anyway, GOOD LUCK FOR THE CAMPCRAFT COMPETITION !



HISTORY EXURSION


going to Esplanade

Inside Esplanade

No comments: