Wednesday, February 13, 2008

-no comment-

I feel so bad this few days .
AAAARRGGHHH .
I feel discouraged ..
but NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE .
damn it .
anyways, its my bussiness anyways ..
they dunno what Im going through then they better shut their mouths .
They keep judging me ..
my own classmates somemore ,
thing they know me very well ..
For those being hit ..
Sorry , din mean it ..
its just that , Im really not happy ..
unless someone tells me what I want to hear ..
anyone will do ..
just tell me 'its ok' ..
AAAARRGGGHHH .

anyways, back to today's ..
went to school, then do duty with Dana ..
Then went back to class ..
then blah blah blah ..
After School went for Sports Heats or Hits ..
then went home ..
aiya .
I dun feel like blogging while I have this feeling .
somemore, clash with another feeling ..
ARRGGHHH , luckily have God by my side .
and that quote ..
I feel so much better now ..
but still have that feeling ..

No comments: