Thursday, January 24, 2008

I AM SLEEPY !

well, really sleepy today .
anyways, as usual today ..
went to school .
then blah blah blah .
then I realised I 4got to hand in the History WB !
OMG !
then I quickly rushed up to Staff Room to pass up the things .
PHEW !
after that went to do file duty with everyone !
hehehe .
after that is MATHS !
went to Computer Lab 2 for Maths lesson .
then the teacher found out that the Litespeed thing is not working .
so study as usual .
which we actually learnt already last year ..
but got some changes ..
then went to do the TB !
While doing the WB, everyone was like chatting in the comp ..
HOWEVER, I managed to finish it in time ..
I think most people do .
so after that is ARTS !
I was liking arts ever since the camp ..
and since form teacher not around, its LIKE BORING !!
haiiz ..
so art was in and after art in RECESS !
then English ..
then when its Science, went to PHYSICS LAB !
i love Practical ..
hehehe ..
then teacher asked who got A for Science last year ..
then I raised my hands ..
hoping got some people got A too ..
and guess what !
Im ALONE !
somemore, got this extra lesson ..
or maybe, that lesson will help me be confident in my Sciences ..
Coz I feel like taking Triple Science next year ..
or maybe not .
hehehe ..
then after that is MT , then AEZ .
seriously , I starting to hate AEZ !
even though its art !
Im starting to dispise it !
REALLY REALLY !
after that got Malay lessons ..
then blah blah blah ..
then, stayed back for Chinese New Year decoration..
Then the gang went to bangkit to buy decoration ..
they left @ 3.30 ...
and came back @ 5 .
seriously speaking, they are all guys .
and they look so long to shop ..
alamak !
then went to art room to chit-chat and things ..
then went home ..
Well, still have homework to do ..
so TATA !

No comments: