Friday, January 04, 2008

SCHOOL REOPNES !

hahaha .. school reopen er ??
Well, School reopen last Wednesday ..
Just being lazy to post ..
cannot arhh ?
anyways ..
gonna write now ..
hehehehehe ..
oh ya ..
this is my first post for the year 2008 .
HAPPY NEW YEAR .
hehehehe..
aiya just tell you briefly what happen ..
ok .
on the first day ,
all the selected councillors need to go at the hall by 8.30
then blah blah blah ..
ice breakers with the sec ones ..
I took 1N1 with HANNAH ..
well, they seems to be OK ..
heheheh ..
but worse is the next day ..
I become the soccer keeper ..
heheheh ..
but with the 1E1 this time ..
ok im really lazy with all of this..
its so messy ehh ?
let me organise them ..
On 2nd of Jan, I took 1N1 ..
On the 3rd of jan, I took 1E1 ..
Get it ??
then today.. I shall start my post ..

Well, today, I woke up @ 6.15 am ..
then blah blah then go to school ..
then do file duty ..
while waiting for the teachers to come ..
chit chat with the other councillor..
heheheh ..
and all those stuffs ..
First period was english ..
actually, MEIHONG and I missed the first whole period ..
but still got 2 more periods of English ..
somemore, teacher never teach ..
I think Im really gonna enjoy english ..
Ms Woo or issit Koo ?
is our teacher ..
hehehehe ..
anyways, after that is Arts ..
and MDM WEE is the teacher AGAIN ..
YAY!!!
hahahaha
ok, im over reacting ..
lolz.
after arts is recess ..
then after recess is Maths ..
so blah blah ..
then, after school went to settle things for NPCC ..
i mean, have LAST MINUTE call for all Sec 2s ..
aiyoo ..
hahaha
nvm nvm ..
then all eat then at 2.30, we have our campcraft training ..
until 6 pm ..
as usual, keep laughing with Zalilah, Suhaila and Sakinah ..
daily routine ..
hahahah ..
after training went to KFC ..
then went home with Mam ..
its been a LOOOOOOONG LOOOOOOONG day ..
byebyes !

No comments: