Sunday, January 20, 2008

NPCC Training, Challet, Church

Im gonna post for these 3 things .
Since Im like so bussy with school stuffs and things ..
So lets start with NPCC !

Ok, woke up @ about 6.30 ..
then bath and went to school ...
Saw PASCAL on the gate, then we went to NP room ..
saw WEIJUN, SIR IVAN and SIR WING KIONG (?) spelling ?
anyways, waited a while longer for the rest ..
called JONATHAN and ZALILAH ..
if they are coming or nots ..
they say they are comoing so chit chat while waiting ..
then finally they came ..
then blah blah blah ..
did the CAMPCRAFT training near the basketball court ..
saw the Soccer got tournament ..
but sadly, LOST !
anyways, we're like in camp spirit ..
and most of us are councillors ,
so we keep cheering and cheering .
hahahaha ..
We're like laughing all the way ..
hehehehe ..
so after training , went under the ramp .
then ZALILAH, SUHAILA and IDAYU doing their homework ..
I was SLEEEEPPPPIIINNNNGGGGG ....
hahahaha ...
after that, went to greenridge to eat lunch ..
hehehe .
then happy happy went home ..

Reached home then sleep ..
then my mother was like " Wake up, Wake up"
LOL .
Then packed my bag then go to Challet ..
Actually, I din sleep there..
went home after eating and slacking ..
heheheheh ..
so fastforward !!

CHURCH !
brought my homework then do it in children's room ..
actually, assigned to take care of the children people ..
so while TC of them ..
do my stuffs ..
which I DUNNO la ..
i was like NOT INFORMED PROPERLY of them homeworks and stuffs ..
haiyoo ..
TROUBLESOME !
how come I have those kind of classmates when I need them most ..
WHY !?!
anyways, enough of dramas .
Im gonna study and study and study until Im satisfied with the knowledge I know ..
so see you tomorrow in SCHOOL !

No comments: