Friday, December 28, 2007

Finally !

HELLO people !
Its school time this Wednesday !!
Quite Scared ..
coz Its like New Lessons ..
haix .
and I really dun feel like studying ..
hahahaha ..
and guess what, I'm still doing my homework until now ..
but thanks to the 7 girls,
I'm quite gonna finish it ..
anyways, I'll be starting the story ..

Yesterday, got to go out with the 7 girls ,
anyways, who's the 7girls ??
in no particular orders ..
MEIHONG, JINGWEN, MINHSUAN, TRICIA, JOLENE, ZANNA and MIANRU .
thats SEVEN !
and plus me ..
its EIGHT !
lolz.
so meet them in plaza ..
then waited for MIN HSUAN !
but the rest cannot wait so !
we exhange our gifts ..
then we all happy happy !
then when Min Hsuan came ..
we went to Jolene's house ..
then do homework there ..
or more like COPY homeworks there ..
hee !
anyways, what else ?
after that, JINGWEN, MEIHONG, MINHSUAN and I ,
went to plaza ..
thn they buy the 13 sticks ..
then get to play with it ..
hahahah ..
JINGWEN and MEIHONG bought it ..
then we play play with it in Garden Plaza ..
so thats about it ..
THANKS for the gifts !
LOVE IT !
hahahah ..
anyways, TATA !

No comments: