Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TODAY IN HISTORY OF JEICHIEL

oh wells , today AS USUAL has school .
Well, sometimes, I wonder why we need to go school ?
aiya . anyways, first period was PE !
but the class quite took a lot of time taking things up and down ..
and we did Javelin(?) today .
It really fun !
hahaha , and as usual, SCs do cheers ..
hahahahah ..
it was really fun ..
better than inside classroom ..
then next is history ..
quite enjoying History lessons anyways .
I also dunno why ..
hehehe ..
so after that is my favourite subject , RECESS ..
then English ..
and Science ..
then, GEOGRAPHY !
ADAM got a chocolate .
I was JELOUS !!
CHOCOLATE LEHHH !!
If I wasn't on camp, sure one of us got the chocolate ..
anyways, its JUST a Ferrero Roche ..
hurhurhur .
still wan that chocolate ..
haixx ..
anyways, after that is English Expressions ..
then is Peer Tutoring ..
aannnndddd , went to Council Room to settle things ..
the SURVEY !
then clean up for a bit ..
then they all went home , while I went to ZALILAH , SUHAILA and SAKINAH ..
under the ramp ..
then they chat chat chat about THINGS which doeas't concern other people ..
after that, went home , do homework and COMPUTER !
what can I say ?
hahahah ..
Ill post the pics a took just now somewhere tomorrow ..
meanwhile, let me finish my one and only HOMEWORK, MATHS !
argghh !
i would rather do Worksheet than answer TB lehh ..
alamak !
well, what can i do ?
Students do homework , while teachers teach us how to do the homework .
Still striving for the top .
Fighting very very hard for it ..
so that i will go to the class i want Next year ..
dun really care about the position ..
I just wan to get in the class i wan !
anyways, BYEBYES

No comments: