Saturday, January 19, 2008

CAMPFIRE NIGHT 2008 !

Well, today was the campfire night ..
and I woke up @ 9 ..
then sleep again until 1 ++
then Bath ..
and guess what , there is no LIGHT in the bathroom !
Alamak !
anyways, continue bathing ..
so @ 2 + meet MEIHONG in the LRT
then go to school ..
meet some campers and wave @ them ..
hehehehe ..
anyways, slack until 4 ..
then @ 4, went to council room to settle some matters !
so blah blah blah ..
and here goes the campfire ..
before the campfire, went to settle the shirts with the ALUMNI .
then got e2 people bought me drink !
I was like , "WOA !" ..
then I saw thank you .
hehehehe ..
then after that , got some 1e4 give me cheese fries ..
THANK YOU AGAIN !
then campfire things ..
after campfire ,
went to PLAZA !
to eat KFC !
then talk talk talk about dirty things ..
hahahaha .
you should know what it is men !
hehehehehe ..
so gonna rest now ..
my voice is like so funny !
BYEBYES !


from Shanice . hehe .
Alumni
1T1 performing .
1E1 performing .
Burning now, BURN BURN BURN .
BLUES !
BLurs .
thats the COUNCILLORS !

No comments: