Monday, October 08, 2007

WELCOME back JEICHIEL !

hello people !
its been a while since a blog horx ..
hahaha ..
ok..
lets get back to business..
I've been very busy with Eond Of Year ..
so I didn't have time to blog ..
so here am I !!
hahaa .
Well, I believe I did badly for Maths Paper 2 and Home Economics ..
which is so so so so getting on my nerves right now ..
I didn't have time to finish..
and the paper was like so hard lorr..
BLAME MR TAN !!..
haah..
Well, I already had confidence in my Maths Paper 1..
but I go Mental Block and forgot the word " ALTERNATE ANGLE "
instead I put ext angle !!
ok ..
its over btw..
I have nothing to do ..
just wait for the results ..
Well, I've been busy with PRINCE OF TENNIS ..
coz its just rocks !!
especially, FUJI SYUUSUKE !
rocks !!
blogging off !

No comments: