Friday, September 21, 2007

NEW POLL CREATED !

Today a new poll has been created !
Be Sure to Vote before you leave !

Today was Friday and it was my NEW duty day !
hahaha ..
I was d0ing duty with Mei Hong ..
Nice Ehh ??
with Tricia on Sec 4s ..
Now I knew the Exco quite nice ..
hahaah ..
lolz..
After Duty was History, MS ONG's class ..
Her class today nice ehh .
with the Joking around ..
Next is Recess with nothing on it ..
Geography and then Home Economics ..
Durhh..
I never study for the Home Economics Test ..
I dun even know got test lorr...
haiiyooo ..
After School, Mei Hong and I see the guys do Parkour ..
which I will never do ..
I nearly fall sia !!
Walao !
but Mei Hong still want to do ..
hahaha ..
quite fun though ..
then 1.30 + we go back to school ..
then see tricia .
then go back Parkour again ..
hahaha ..
2nd time not nice lahh .
They kept us waiting for hours !
and guess what !!
Yusof the Pants tear !!
hahahahah ..
funny ehh ??
I should have taken it a picture ..
lolz...
Then went back to classroom then go home ..
While walking home, saw this juiors of mine hanging around 213 ..
PSLE coming then still can play play ..
haiiyyooo ...

blogging off !

No comments: