Friday, October 12, 2007

results and etc ;

Well, as you can see from the title, its the results ..
hahaha ..
well, my EOY Paper is what I mean ..
hahaha ..
I shall not spout my scores in blog ..
becoz its not complete yet ..
I still dun have my history, Home econ, english ..
well, science..
let just say ..
ok ok ..
becoz like everybody find it hard lorr ..
for Maths ..
I was like so scared bit in the end .. still ok ..
for geography ..
well, also ok ..
english ..
also ok ..
aiya ..
I wun tell you my results lah ..
and got my new council badge..
coz i lost the last one ..
hhahah ..
then sign up for the bellaying school ..
want to know which date ??
the last date on each of them ..
hahaha..
Well, today dunno what lah ..
but Maths make me sick !
haaiiiyooo ..
firstly, CME period become maths ..
secondly, Home Econ period become maths ..
but at least nightmares are over ..
hahahaha ..
blogging off !

No comments: