Friday, October 26, 2007

Last Day of School

Well, its been a very long time since I blog ..
Well, I'm not so eager to blog now a days ..
hahaha ..
Well, today I have duty ..
with Mei Hong..
We doing Sec 2..
Then suddenly, got this award ..
Friend Of Singa 2007 ..
Then the teacher call my name...
I was like, "what the hell?!? why me?"
then run to the front ..
I dun even know sia ..
haha ..
then after that, go to general office to return the files ..
Then Darrell say got people looking for me ..
Then I was blur blur who lah ..
then after that I go back to class ..
then another people looking again ..
So I came out lorr ..
Then its Sec 1 Orientation Camp Commitee ..
Chairman is Jonathan and V.Chairman is Shanice ..
Claps Claps ..
Then teacher made us choose what dept we want ..
After that , I go back to class ..
Cleaning the classroom ..
then report book given out ..
Well, did badly for English ..
I got B4 ..
then the rest all As ..
hahaha ..
Then after that have NPCC meeting ..
I was looking for my bag, but cannot find ..
Then ask mei hong to put my bag in front ..
hahaha
Then this Tuesday, we are going to Beach ..
yay !
Long time never go as a squad ...
lolz.
and guess what , we have ton of MATHS HOMEWORK !
wth !!
so many sia ..
as in ..
A LOT LOT LOT LOT ..
haix .
I'm really not gonna enjoy this holidays ..
seriously !
haiiyooo ..
Then after school, go plaza ..
then go home ..
then sleep until 7pm .
then use computer ..
hahaha ..
blogging off !

No comments: