Monday, October 22, 2007

NO TEACHERS TODAY !

Today was Monday..
So I wake up late ( as usual )
Then come to school ..
Well, it was raining ..
So there is no games .. NO SOCCER !
haha ..
so nice right ?? haha ..
Well, tomorrow is basketball ..
HOPEFULLY, well, I'm not sure .. but hope we will win ..
;D
SOME SOUL and SOME SOME SOUL told me that my blog is rotting..
so here am I posting ..
Well, today.. there was no teacher ..
Well, durhh ..
NO TEACHER , NO LESSON ..
but i really like the Civilisation 3..
Its a nice game ..
then our score for that game will be part of our CA1 in Sec 2 ..
the game is like AGE OF EMPIRE 2 ..
So I was used to it ..
but its harder though ..
If its Age of Empire then I surely win lorr ..
hahaa ..
Well, we really didn't do anything lorr ..
and my parents dun need to come ..
yay !!
haha ..
happy happy sia ..
Then after school , have meeting in council ..
What else ??
Well, I'm not in the mood writing blog when I know I have to do something else..
So I cannot remember what to write ..
hahaa ..
lol ..

No comments: