Tuesday, October 16, 2007

today ; hehe

Today, start the day with duty..
Actually, I'm doing Sec 5 ..
but since there is no Sec 5..
I helped my friend to do Sec 3..
After that..
got councillor meeting..
then run to the genreal office.
then run back to parade aquare again ..
then after that Maths..
and I did found my 2 marks back..
hehehe ..
after maths was P.E.
Mei Hong and I had been running around the field for no reason..
hahaha ..
We're playing freesbeas(?)..
after that wer play volleyball ..
then play something like soccer..
but no goal post..
Well, its really tiring lorr..
hahaha ..
After P.E. was History..
we get to get our marks ..
then ended up getting 3th in class ..
2nd postition tied..
haix ..
Tricia say I said I slack...
which is she said..
haha ..
dunno lah..
blurred ..
After the history is mother tongue then english then aez.
then last period ended upto be MATHS..
poor thing ..
then after school go to council room..
Actually its 2 pm ..
but extended to 2.40
and another waiting up for half and hour..
quite long horx ..
then ended up in programme ..
which needed to be finished first ..
haix ..
ok..
blogging off !

No comments: