Monday, September 03, 2007

hate HOLIDAYS !

argh .
i'm gonna start this post with an ANGER !!
my MATHS AND SCIENCE HOLIDAY PAPERS ARE RUINED !
by who ??
by my mother who only cares about polishing her nails .
and accidentally spilled the liquid thingy on my paper !
WHAT THE HELL !
and she like dun care !!
then scold me somemore ..
its her fault lorr !
she saw the table with my papers,
then she still squeez that fucking things !
WHAT THE HELL LAH !
now the paper is like ruined !
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ..
then she still give me that stupid reaction !
arghhhhhh !!
i was like very angry !!
not with my paper !
really !
she can spill it with my clothes,
but not with my paper !!!!!
argggghhhhhhhhhhh !
i hate it @ HOME !!
really !!

juz now got maths lesson then after that go lot 1 .
then here am i back @ home ..
with this kind of welcome..
spilling the pink thin on my prescious paper !!
1 phrase ..
FUCK OFF !!!
arghhhhh ...

No comments: