Friday, September 14, 2007

Practical Test ;

Today is our Home Economics Practical Test,
However, before that, let me tell you what happen before it happen ..
First in the morning went to school ..
i'm still thinking if I should bring my Full-U along WHILE carrying my Home Econ ingredient ..
so decided not to bring lah ..
so troublesome right ??
Then got many people ask me, "Why you never bring Full-U?" ..
then i'll reply them with " I'll go home first " ..
hahaha ..
all of them same answer I think ..
then after that, Mei Hong wanted me to help her do duty ..
so do with her lorr ..
then Science ..
not sure about that ..
I was galf asleep that lesson ..
but still learn some thing ..
Then CME ..
THE SKIT !
hahaha..
got mistakes but its ok ..
everyone made mistake..
but its was enjoyable .. really ..
then we got our CA2 Progress Report !!
YAY !!!
English - B3
Maths - A1
Science - A2
Geography - A2
History - A1
Literature - A1
Home Economics - A1
I actually slack lehh ..
thats why gets this bad results ..
haix ..
so disappointed ..
but i do know I slack ..
so the bad results is very welcomed ..
However, I can't believe my ENGLISH !!
my Englisg got B3 !
OMG !
haaha. .
last time, I only got B4 ..
improving sia !
Thanks Ms Lee !!
seriously, I did a lousy Job in CA2 ..
My CA1 is way much more better ..
more A1 .. but have B4 ..
aiya skip that thing ..
Then Moment of Truth !
HOME ECONOMICS PRACTICAL EXAMINATION !
I finished quite fast .. or just on time..
and got 16/20 ..
not bad ehh ..
hahaha ..
but the food din last for long ..
THEY ATE IT !
argh !
but i can just make another myself ..
hee ..
then after that went home to take the full-U .
then go back to school ..
Then NPCC start ..
I thought have 3rd Class Drill Badge Training ..
but dun have ?
instead , we have Shooting Competition ..
Fortunately, I won ..
hahahah ..
got the reward ..
which is made of Mud ..
that looks like a gold , of coz fake ..
After that, got Foot Drills ..
then SSGT saw me wearing White socks inside the Black Socks ..
but luckily, not scolded ..
SSGT just say, " Jeichiel, your socks ! "
then i look ..
then can see my white socks already !
aaaahhhhhh !
what the ..... !!
but they never say dun wear white socks inside what..
ok i'm blogging off ..

POLL RESULTS !
Uniform Groups - 16 Votes !
Performing Arts - 6 Votes
Student Council - 5 votes
Clubs and Society - 2 votes
Sports - 1 vote

its really a close match between Performing Arts and Student Council ..
Its also a close match between Clubs and Sports ..
UG is way above the rest !
GO UG !!
the Dealine of the Poll is on 25th September 2007 !
VOTE NOW !!

No comments: