Wednesday, September 19, 2007

haiz .

Why must everything fall today ??
I din expect it .
actually, my greatest happiness isn't happening yet ..
but even though it haven't come yet, its already falling apart ..
Its not to late though..
but I just feel bad about it ..
really really bad ..
but i know, God is always watching over me ..
and i know He already answer my prayer ..
I'm gonna fall apart now ..
Tears are flowing ...
Well, my friends were crying beacuse of friends ..
but they must know that, friends are just around ..
Think about other things that can change your future ..
Of Course you'll fight for it ..
Well, of course you dunno what i'm toking about ..
becoz, ii dun like showing people my true feelings in person ..
hahaha ..
funny ehh ..
I only can write in a way that NOBODY will understand ..
but you must remember, to stay strong ..
STRONG enough that others wun step on you ..
FIGHT for the RIGHT ..
I wished to run but it keeps following me ..
I actually though I ran away ..
Far enough ..
but it followed me ..
with even more challenges ..
However, I've prepared one thing ..
that when I got what I wanted it to be ..
Everything will change ..
for a long lasting happiness ..
Believe me ..
It will bring me great happiness ..
I wonder if they will shar this burden with me ??
Prankly, I doubt it ..
haha ..
lolz..
My Prayer yesterday will Never Change with anything else in this world ..
Its constant, and I know God has already answer it ..
Amen ..

No comments: