Tuesday, September 04, 2007

TUESDAYYYYY ;

Today was quite boring ..
ii told you when its holiday,
its kind of boring ..
its my opinion..
so dun tell me i'm wrong coz its mine ..
today woke up @ 10.40 ..
woke up by Jolene ..
she asked if i'm going the science thingy or not ..
then ii told her i'm not...
then go back to sleep..
hahah ...
then after that watch tv while doing homework..
well, nothing goes in my brain..
seriosuly, then i stop doing my work and go revise ..
then watch some DVDs ..
then go back to work..
btw, the voting is great !
Unifrom Groups is leading..
followed by Performing Arts..
then Clubs ans Societies which is voted by ..
AHEM !
you should know who ..
he's from Robotics ..
hahaha ..
clue ! the next poll is about the winning type of cca ..
must catch it !
actually, i can just put it whenever i like ..
coz i believe UG will win .
muahaha ..
thats what ii think ..
if dun think so..
prove me wrong..
VOTE !

No comments: