Tuesday, April 10, 2007

AFTER AWHILE!

Phew! Its been a very Looooong time since I posted again.. So many thinkgs happened.. and guess what.. I got an enemy becoz of correcting his mistake.. hah! Still scared me through SMS.. u think I scared ah.. lol.. so what to talk about.. ok ok ok.. I know already.. Exams are just knocking.. but i must open the door.. ok.. Theres a Science Test tomorrow.. and still i haven't revise.. lolz.. haha.. Chapter 12, 13 for your info.. haha.. IDPW.. settled with my teacher and groupmates.. lolz.. still not happy.. haha.. ok.. my classmates keep bullying me.. Well, they can bully me PHYSICALY but not EMOTIONALY.. becoz u know.. if Emotionaly, I very weak.. i will surely cry.. but I'm not telling you to beat up like crazy ok.. Everybody got their OWN LIMITS.. so.. Wish me GUD LUCK for my MT !!

No comments: