Thursday, April 12, 2007

NAZHAR and YUSOF SUX!

ok.. so I just read Hafizah's blog.. Wah.. her story so touching.. haha.. ok.. i was just trying to be funny.. In school.. so many things happened.. the stupid moron named Nazhar and Yusof keep irritating me.. And they get on my nerves.. when can they go to hell?? i really hope today they can go already.. i was totally pissed and i'm telling y slef not to cry.. walao.. they keep bullying me lehh... It was totally insane.. I keep throwing tables!! CAN THEY JUST GO TO HELL!! they gets on me.. I hate them a lot.. really i really really do.. but i need to survive becoz I'm gonna sit wif them.. can we change sit already!! i really can't tahan them lehh.. they were like the evil people in my life.. they make my life miserable.. they are totally evil.. ARGH!! Can somebody get rid of them once and for all?? When will my angel come and save me from those guys!

No comments: