Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Unlucky Day !!

Well, ok.. I'll post my OWN pictures now ok !! but I'll keep posting your pictures too !! haha.. so just look and see whatever you can.. lolz..
Mirror.. lolz..
Mirror 2..
What you staring at??
When will you save me from the dark.
ZZZzzzzz.. lolz..
haiz.. until now, I haven't do any homework.. lolz.. Well, today must be my unlucky day !! Really.. First.. I forgot my money and i cannot go home from my Mother in ghim moh !! lolz.. and second, it was raining so heavily that I'm so wet.. from head to feet.. even my scince book also wet.. really !! It was so damn wet.. lolz.. Today got English.. Haiz.. Suddenly, i feel so slack in study.. i duno why also.. did I really slack ?? Will I get B4 and below in all mu subjects?? I want to buck up but i duno what can I do ..damn it ! haiz.. I better stop going home late and go home play computer.. no.. study.. haha.. lolz.. My mother tongue give me a STRESSFUL secondary life !! haiz.. BUCK UP.. BUCK UP !! lolz.. and BTW, today got NPCC meeting .. haiz.. its so sian lorr.. I also want to get my class picture ! its totally GOOD !! nice.. !!! so what you want to hear ?? and ZSS 1e4'07 dun tag my board telling me to erase your pics becoz I WILL NOT !! Well, i really need to buck up.. Well, did i really slack ?? SOMEBODY TELL ME !!

No comments: